Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First, we have a technical snafu. My colleagues shared their picks with me, but I can't access their truly funny comments. I will add them when I get to my e-mail account Thursday morning.

Nothing from any of us last week, so Currie is still dominating.

Gerard Gallagher (0) - Adam Scott, Vijay Singh, George McNeill, Robert Allenby, Troy Matteson, Luke Donald, Mike Weir, Retief Goosen, David Toms.
Kevin Currie (12) - David Toms, Davis Love III, Ryan Moore, David Duval, Jeff Quinney, Justin Leonard, Robert Allenby, HENRIK STENSON, Rich Beem.
Mediocrity (0) - Stuart Appleby, Rory Sabbatini, Scott Verplank, Robert Allenby, Justin Rose, Mike Weir, Adam Scott, Padraig Harrington, Carl Pettersson.

PODS Championship

KC - Sergio Garcia
G - Jesper Parnevik
JB - Charles Howell III (Thanks, H.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home