Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Apparently, Tiger has been catching crap for his tirade against a cameraman on the ninth hole Sunday at Doral. All I will say is this - golf is this man's livelihood and that cameraman cost him money.

As for the profanity, well here's a story for you.

On Wednesday, the golf editors met for a spirited golf game (G won by a stroke over Kevin. I was there too.) On the 10th hole, we picked up Frank, the straggler (who had a daughter G went to grade school and high school with). I hit my drive right of a bridge on that hole and let out a bad word. I had to ask if Frank was a priest. Cursing happens in golf. Deal with it.

New Orleans is our destination this week. As a side note, I'm glad I was there before Katrina ravaged one of the most vibrant cities I've ever been to. Also, I'm pissed that Ogilvy won the week after I picked him.

G (22) - Lucas Glover - Weir (4th Mercedes), Ames (T10th Sony), Leonard (2nd Bob Hope), Woods (1st Buick Invitational), Mickelson (2nd FBR Open), Sutherland (MC Pebble Beach), Sabbatini (T44 Northern Trust Open), Rose (T33 Match Play), Allenby (T4 Honda), Marino (T14 PODS), Appleby (MC Arnolf Palmer), Garcia (T 15 CA Championship).

JB (11) - Zach Johnson - Mahan (T5th Mercedes), Furyk (T20th Sony), Senden (T22 Bob Hope), Woods (1st Buick Invitational), Sabbatini (T34 FBR Open), Weir (T14 Pebble Beach), Elkington (MC Northern Trust Open), Harrington (T17 Match Play), Weekley (T74 Honda), Calcavecchia (T14 PODS), Ogilvy (T14 Arnold Palmer), O'Hair (WD CA Championship).

KC (8) - Cliff Kresge - Weir (4th Mercedes), Kelly (3rd Sony), Verplank (T22 Bob Hope), Sabbatini (T3 Buick Invitational), Haas (T9 FBR Open), Elkington (MC Pebble Beach), Allenby (T7 Northern Trust Open), Cink (2nd Match Play), Day (MC Honda), Durant (MC PODS), Garcia (T 31 Arnold Palmer), Els (75 - CA Championship).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home