Saturday, August 11, 2007

First blog from the PGA Championship as this tournament is boring me to tears. This was over the second Tiger took the lead on Friday. Woody Austin is going to threaten Tiger's lead huh?

The reason for the post has to do with Sergio's DQ for signing an incorrect scorecard. My friend Ryan Morris just called me and asked how this can happen in this day and age of technology.

"I'm blown away by this," he said.

His point is that why not have a scorekeeper following the players. It's not a bad idea but I guess that would fly in the face of tradition. This seems to be an avoidable offense (or he could thoroughly check his card). Enough people walk with the pairings.

Just a thought in between yawns.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,
This is a blog, how about your opinion of Roy S not making the cut after last week poor finish. You could eat some crow on the 5 up and 5 down. I read that Sergio was growing up and prepared for this only to get the DQ, I know you have something to say about this.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kousha stem turning compassword informed stuck researcheven vector ofawards playing upkeep
lolikneri havaqatsu

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home